Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 14 - Going Local


Thanks Kyle - You pour a tasty beer.   

The Story -  When Ted and I head out to eat, we look for a local restaurants with craft beers on tab.    The General Denver in Wilmington, OH was a match.  After spending a long morning in Cincinnati taking care of business, we decided to treat ourselves with a good meal and beer.  By the time, we entered the restaurant, it was 3 pm. way past lunch time.  We both ordered the crispy chicken club special.  And was I delighted when I took my first bite.  The chicken had been cooked to order.  It was hot and juicy.   Thanks to the Chef for waiting for us.

My beer being poured by Kyle is  Dale's Pale Ale brewed by Oskar Blues Grill & Brew In Lyons, CO

Ted enjoyed an IPA brewed by Green Flash Brewing Co. in San Diego, CA.



http://www.generaldenver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment